TEXTIENT Consumer DNA is a qualitative insights report generated by running Cognitive analytics on the TEXTIENT Platform. It provides strategic brand & marketing insights from social media communications/content mined from Facebook, Twitter or YouTube or from your own data. The insights are predicted by deciphering consumer psychology and behavioral aspects using IBM Watson’s cognitive technologies.
Broader notion of a Consumer applied to Consumer DNA insights or Market research
Consumer is a broader construct in TEXTIENT Analytics parlance. For instance, you may use Lay’s chips Facebook page to understand its brand position, appeal etc from the perspective of a brand or a product. In another sense, You may also use twitter to search and mine what people are saying about “Potato chips” or say a YouTube video reviewing ‘potato chips’ in general for which where consumers are talking through comments. This can be used for Market research say to find the ‘Potato chips’ trends through our dimensions of (Anthropomorphic) Brand personality and Brand experience.
Visit website www.textient.com, Log in to our website if an account has been created. If you are a new user, please register to get your account activated.
Once you log-in to the TEXTIENT using your Email Address and password, you will be taken to the Dashboard. In the Dashboard you can perform the following tasks.
1. Create A Dataset.
- Create a dataset for a brand, product or service from the social media touch points viz Facebook, Twitter, Youtube or from your own data.
- View the datasets those you have created.
- Get details about specific dataset.
- Perform Actions on a specific dataset.
2. Generate Insights.
- Create the TEXTIENT Brand-Essence, Negative Brand Impact, Consumer DNA and Negative Consumer DNA Insights report using the Dataset you have created.
- View and perform actions on Insights reports.
3. View Your TEXTIENT Insights.
- View your Insights reports.
- Get details about specific Insights report.
- Perform Actions on a specific Insights report.
Please find below the screenshot of Dashboard.
From the Dashboard, you can get started using the following steps to create CONSUMER DNA Insights Report.
- Step-1: Here you define the Insights Report parameters including the type of Report, name(s) of the Dataset and Report Dimensions to use for Insights generation. Next, We run the Cognitive analytics job on your dataset(s) to generate the TEXTIENT CONSUMER DNA Insights Report.
- Step-2: Here you access Insights Reports and performs actions like view, download the selected Consumer DNA Insights Report for getting detailed insights. Here you can perform the following – Get Details of the Insights Report, View Insights Report, Download Insights Report, Download Metrics and Delete Insights Report.
Please refer the below instructions to perform the above mentioned steps to create and view the CONSUMER DNA Insights Report.
Create a Consumer DNA Insights Report from Dataset(s): E.g. from the dataset Audi A4 DSI, Facebook page.
- Here you define the parameters including for your Consumer DNA Insights Report.
- In the TEXTIENT dashboard, click on the INSIGHTS Tab in the left hand side of the page, you will be taken to the INSIGHTS page .
- From the INSIGHTS page, click on the “Generate Insights” green button .
Please refer to the screenshot below.
You will be taken to the “Select & Generate Insight” page. Now, click on the Green “Select” button for the Consumer DNA Insights .
You will be taken to the “Generate Insight” page. Now select a Dataset for which you want to do Consumer DNA analytics and generate a Insights report.
Refer to the screenshot of the “Create Insight” page.
Select the Dataset for which you want to run a Consumer DNA Insights report:
Let’s say we want to select Audi A4 DSI dataset, Click on that Dataset entry row element for which you want to run the Consumer DNA Insights report. It gets highlighted with yellow colour. Pls. refer to the screenshot given below.
- Next, Provide a Report name and tags to associate the report.
- Then select the Consumer DNA Insight Report dimensions that you want to analyse or Select all.
- Enter the Report Scenario (Optional)
Pls. refer to the screenshot below for Consumer DNA Insights Report creation.
Once the above details are entered, click on the green coloured “Create” button. A new report job will get initiated to this effect and you can see that in the Jobs page given below.
Note: The Consumer DNA predictive analytics and insights report generation will take approx. 30 to 45 mins. Once it is completed, you will get an e-mail notification. You may then login to your account in our website to view or download the Insights report.
Access and Actions on the Consumer DNA Insights Report that you have created.
Once you get the Consumer DNA Insights report created intimation to your registered e-mail id, login to your account from our website www.textient.com .
Go to the Insights page (Click on the INSIGHTS link in the Menu bar) .
You should see the Report under the INSIGHTS Reports History .
Click on the “Actions” button and select “View Report” or “Download Report” or “Download Metrics”.
Please refer the Insights – View/Download screenshot given below.
Go through the Report to infer and gain various Consumer DNA insights for the Audi car.
TEXTIENT Consumer DNA Insight Report Interpretations:
All the predicted dimensions and strengths in the insights report are Qualitative. They are based on the implicit analysis. The analytic outcomes provided as insights in the report primarily indicate the evidences and correlations.
The findings have to be subjectively aligned primarily against the digital touchpoint of a Brand(e.g. Facebook, Twitter) against which the analytics have been carried out. While the findings may have direct or indirect implications(to any broader or narrow market, brand, people or event related digital context), based on its functioning, events or competitive forces, the findings should not be construed as being deterministic and in its entirety. Our predictive findings are only correlations and provide strong cues depending on consumer perceptions and experiences implicitly reported.
For example, if we find the Consumer Motivation “Security” or “Engagement” is moderate or lower, it does not mean entirely that the “Security” or “Engagement” Motivation is absent as a whole.
Consumer Personality Profile – Personality orientation, Intellectual & Creative orientation and Emotional orientation – Sometimes the dominant (top 1 or 2) consumer personality profile predicted may indicate the typical category stereo-types where it is positioned at due to people’s common perceptions of these personalities. So, the strength of this may be used for comparing with a targetted consumer of a product/market/service category or segment .
An example to describe this is: Isurance companies may want to focus or target consumers having “Insecure” personality; Another example is product makers for busy executives/corparate companies and Sports product makers might want to look at consumers having “Energetic” personality.
Please view the below video to understand the above steps.