TEXTIENT Negative Brand Impact is a qualitative insights report generated by running Cognitive Brand analytics on the TEXTIENT Platform. It provides a deeper understanding on the impact to your brands from the negative voice of the consumers such as complaints from social media, web or other custom data such as negative feedback contained in transcripts you may have applied for cognitive analytics processing. The negative impact analysis of the following insights helps you to identify the nature of the impact and its context and accordingly make timely decisions and improve your business.. The insights are predicted by deciphering consumer psychology and behavioral aspects using IBM Watson’s cognitive technologies.
Broader notion of a brand applied to Negative Brand insights or Market research
Brand is a broader construct in TEXTIENT Analytics parlance. For instance, you may use Lay’s chips Facebook page to understand its brand position, appeal etc from the perspective of a brand or a product. In another sense, You may also use twitter to search and mine what people are saying about “Potato chips” or say a YouTube video reviewing ‘potato chips’ in general for which where consumers are talking through comments. This can be used for Market research say to find the ‘Potato chips’ trends through our dimensions of (Anthropomorphic) Brand personality and Brand experience.
Go ahead and access our website and let’s get started.
Accessing TEXTIENT ANALYTICS – Software as a Service platform
Visit website www.textient.com, Log in to our website if an account has been created. If you are a new user, please register to get your account activated.
Once you log-in to the TEXTIENT using your Email Address and password, you will be taken to the Dashboard. In the Dashboard you can perform the following tasks.
1. Create A Dataset.
- Create a dataset for a brand, product or service from the social media touch points viz Facebook, Twitter, Youtube or from your own data.
- View the datasets those you have created.
- Get details about specific dataset.
- Perform Actions on a specific dataset.
2. Generate Insights.
- Create the TEXTIENT Brand-Essence, Negative Brand Impact, Consumer DNA and Negative Consumer DNA Insights report using the Dataset you have created.
- View and perform actions on Insights reports.
3. View Your TEXTIENT Insights.
- View your Insights reports.
- Get details about specific Insights report.
- Perform Actions on a specific Insights report.
Please find below the screenshot of Dashboard.
From the Dashboard, you can get started using the following steps to create NEGATIVE BRAND IMPACT Insights Report.
- Step-1: Here we define the Insights Report parameters including the type of Report, name(s) of the Dataset and Report Dimensions to use for Insights generation. Next, We run the Cognitive analytics job on your DATASET(s) to generate the TEXTIENT NEGATIVE BRAND IMPACT Insights Report.
- Step-2: Here you can view, download the selected Negative Brand Impact Insights Report for getting detailed insights. Here you can perform the following – Get Details of the Insights Report, View Insights Report, Download Insights Report, Download Metrics and Delete Insights Report.
Please refer the below instructions to perform the above mentioned steps to create and view the NEGATIVE BRAND IMPACT Insights Report.
Create a Negative Brand Impact Insights Report from DATASET(s): E.g. from the Dataset – ICICI Bank , Facebook page.
- In the TEXTIENT Dashboard, click on the INSIGHTS Tab in left hand side of the page, you will be taken to the INSIGHTS page.
- From the INSIGHTS page, click on the “Generate Insights” green button.
Please refer to the screenshot below .
You will be now be taken to the “Select & Generate Insight” page. Here we run this analytics to gain brand insights from consumer communications. We can choose one or more data-sets (up to 5) you have created pertaining to a single brand (i.e. brand in the notion of a category, product, service or an organization).
- Now, click on the Green “Select” button for the row 2. Negative Brand Impact. You will be taken to the “Create Insight” page.
- Now select a Dataset for which you want to do Negative Brand Impact analytics and generate a Insights report.
Refer to the screenshot of the Create Insight page.
Select the Dataset for which you want to run a Negative Brand Impact Insights report:
Let’s say we want to select Audi A4 DSI dataset, Click on that Dataset entry row element for which you want to run the Negative Brand Impact Insights report. It gets highlighted with yellow colour. Please refer to the screenshot given below.
- Provide a Report name and tags to associate the report.
- Select the Negative Brand Impact Insights Report dimensions that you want to analyse or Select all.
- Enter the Report Scenario (Optional)
Please refer the screenshot below for Negative Brand Impact Insights Report creation.
Once you enter these information, please REVIEW all your entered/selected infromation from top of the current page. If the displayed information in the page is correct and as per you need, click on the Green coloured “Create” button.
This will run the Cognitive analytics Job to generate the NEGATIVE BRAND IMPACT Insights Report which represents the minds of hearts of the consumers (human-truth) . A new report job will get initiated to this effect and you can see that in the Jobs page. Please refer the screenshot given below.
Note: The Negative Brand Impact predictive analytics and Insights Report generation will take approx. 30 to 45 mins. Once it is completed, you will get an e-mail notification. You may then login to your account in our website www.textient.com to view or download the Insights report.
Access and Perform Actions on Negative Brand Impact Insights Report that you have created.
Once you receive the Negative Brand Impact Insights report created intimation to your registered e-mail id, login to your account from our website www.textient.com.
Go to the Insights page (Click on the INSIGHTS Tab in the Dashboard).
You should see your Insights Report under the INSIGHTS Reports History.
Insight Report Actions
Locate your Report, Click on its”Details” button to view the parameter details about the Report. Click “Close” to exit to the Reports History page.
Click the “Actions” button and select “View Report” or “Download Report” or “Download Metrics” as per your need.
You may decide to delete the the “Insights Rerport” if it was incorrectly created or for other reasons. Click on “Delete Report” for the same.
Please refer the Insights – View/Download screenshot given below.
Go through the “Insights Report” to infer and gain various Negative Brand Impact insights for the Audi car.
TEXTIENT Negative Brand Impact Insights Report Interpretations:
All the predicted dimensions and strengths in the insights report are Qualitative. They are based on the implicit analysis. The analytic outcomes provided as insights in the report primarily indicate the evidences and correlations.
The findings have to be subjectively aligned primarily against the digital touchpoint of a Brand(e.g. twitter) against which the analytics have been carried out. While the findings may have direct or indirect implications to the brand based on its functioning, events or competitive forces, the findings should not be construed as being deterministic and in its entirety. Our predictive findings are only correlations and provide strong cues depending on consumer perceptions and experiences implicitly reported.
Please note that a negative brand personality dimension if found to be weaker (low in strength) doesn’t necessarily mean it is insignificant or should be neglected. Essentially it indicates a specific negative orientation (profile) based on how people perceive, express or respond to a given scenario. Hence all are subjective correlations here.
An example : All Bank ATM transaction related customer service are expected to be predictable and consistent. Hence the unpredictible customer service is a category of “Disorganized”. Another example to cite is – The Banks should not to be perceived as not honest or fair (deceiving). This is in the category of “Dishonest”.
Please view the below video to understand the above steps.